Subject: Re: Interrupt handling
To: Sudeep Kumar <sudeep@india.nuntius.com>
From: Todd Whitesel <toddpw@best.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 11/16/2001 00:45:00
> I want to know how can i handle more than one interrupt. Suppose one
> interrupt has came and i am in ISR, and control is still executing ISR at
> that time if another interrupt is comming then how will i handle that
> interrupt.

That depends on the relative priorities of the interrupts.

If the new one is higher, it interrupts the current ISR, which gets control
back when the new interrupt is finished.

If it is the same or lower priority, then it waits until the current ISR is
finished and gets control next.

Does this clarify things? If not, please describe your situation.
Currently it sounds like you are racking your brains on a homework problem.

Todd Whitesel
toddpw @ best.com