Subject: Re: moused
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Sean Davis <dive@endersgame.net>
List: tech-kern
Date: 10/28/2001 21:24:24
(Oops, I replied to hubert and forgot to CC :)

I was thinking what was meant was the cut and paste functionality, I'd
really love to have that in NetBSD console. That's what the moused daemon
does in FreeBSD, or at least, that's what it did the last time I used
FreeBSD.

Is it moused in FreeBSD that does the /dev/sysmouse stuff? I can't remember
if that was handled by moused, or the kernel, as wsmouse is.

-dive

--
/~\ The ASCII                       Sean Davis
\ / Ribbon Campaign                 aka dive-o