Subject: Re: Loading DSP code from an LKM
To: Jared D. McNeill <jmcneill@invisible.yi.org>
From: gabriel rosenkoetter <gr@eclipsed.net>
List: tech-kern
Date: 09/28/2001 11:25:16
--Fnm8lRGFTVS/3GuM

On Fri, Sep 28, 2001 at 07:08:39AM -0300, Jared D. McNeill wrote:
> I don't know how to do it that way. If someone can point me in the right
> direction, I'll gladly go that route.

I'm the wrong person to answer that question. :^>

> My main concern right now is still "why does delaying the last part of the
> initialization cause no audio to be played back?"

Fair enough. Imho (which doesn't count for much), you should fix
what you're fixing any way you can, but bear in mind that it'd be
nice for the finished product to work on all of our ports.

I never meant to derail useful work, I just wanted to make sure that
the whole LKM issue doesn't slide out of popular knowledge. :^>

--=20
       ~ g r @ eclipsed.net

--Fnm8lRGFTVS/3GuM

--Fnm8lRGFTVS/3GuM--