Subject: Re: timed_thaw change
To: Frank van der Linden <fvdl@wasabisystems.com>
From: Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 09/25/2001 17:19:02
I've checked a dual Aic7770 (3940) on an Alpha with my changes in place.
They're fine.

You really need to pass me details. I'll try and scrounge up an i386 tomorrow-
but if I don't repeat your freezeup or hear otherwise, I'm rolling the change
back in- it probably wasn't the issue you thought it was.

-matt