Subject: RE: Sblive driver : test release
To: Ignatios Souvatzis <ignatios@theory.cs.uni-bonn.de>
From: Seth Kurtzberg <seth@cql.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 09/25/2001 07:39:38
There was a virus file attached to this message!  Don't open it!  Of course,
if you are reading mail on NetBSD it isn't dangerous, but there is some
Microsoft software somewhere in the path or the virus file wouldn't be there
in the first place.

Seth Kurtzberg
Machine Independent Software
voice:  1-480-661-1849