Subject: Re: Page Loan API change proposal
To: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Jarom=EDr_Dolecek?= <jdolecek@netbsd.org>
From: Frank van der Linden <fvdl@wasabisystems.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 09/22/2001 12:28:05
On Sat, Sep 22, 2001 at 09:39:24AM +0200, Jaromír Dolecek wrote:
> Yes, please do so in future. Unless you tell me, I can't know if
> anyone even bothers to look at the change at all. And I have
> other newpipe stuff to test, so can't wait on feedback indefinitely.

One day is probably too short, though. Often people only have time to
look at things in the weekend. So my suggestion would be to wait until the
next weekend has passed if it touches an important area, but more
importantly, be more explicit about when you check it in.
Just say "if I get no objections, I'll check this in at XXX".
That makes it clear that you'd like people to react before then.

- Frank

--
Frank van der Linden                           fvdl@wasabisystems.com
Quality NetBSD CDs, Support & Service.   http://www.wasabisystems.com/