Subject: Re: PCI cardbus/pcmcia controller?
To: Tad Hunt <tad@entrisphere.com>
From: Michael K. Sanders <msanders@confusion.net>
List: tech-kern
Date: 09/19/2001 11:56:51
Tad Hunt writes:
>Before I order a random controller that may or may not work, can
>someone recommend one that is known to work with NetBSD (preferably
>NetBSD-1.5, since that's what I'm running right now)

I've got the Orinoco PCI adapter (PCI-CardBus bridge) and it worked
fine in a 1.5.1 box that I've since upgraded to -current for other
reasons.  I've only used it with Lucent/Orinoco wireless cards.

>P.S., if this is the wrong place to ask, can someone point me in the
>right direction?  Thanks

netbsd-help or current-users would probably be more appropriate places
for questions like this in the future, IMO.

:: Mike ::