Subject: Syscalls for ACL's
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Ken Cross <kcross@ntown.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 09/05/2001 12:09:51
Pertaining to the discussion last week ("ACL's revisited"), I'm starting the
port of the FreeBSD ACL stuff to NetBSD.

This requires some syscalls to be reserved for ACL's.  On FreeBSD (in
syscalls.master), they are:

347     MSTD    BSD     { int __acl_get_file(const char *path, \
                            acl_type_t type, struct acl *aclp); }
348     MSTD    BSD     { int __acl_set_file(const char *path, \
                            acl_type_t type, struct acl *aclp); }
349     MSTD    BSD     { int __acl_get_fd(int filedes, acl_type_t type, \
                            struct acl *aclp); }
350     MSTD    BSD     { int __acl_set_fd(int filedes, acl_type_t type, \
                            struct acl *aclp); }
351     MSTD    BSD     { int __acl_delete_file(const char *path, \
                            acl_type_t type); }
352     MSTD    BSD     { int __acl_delete_fd(int filedes, acl_type_t
type); }
353     MSTD    BSD     { int __acl_aclcheck_file(const char *path, \
                            acl_type_t type, struct acl *aclp); }
354     MSTD    BSD     { int __acl_aclcheck_fd(int filedes, acl_type_t
type, \
                            struct acl *aclp); }

Who coordinates this for NetBSD?  Can I get these set aside?

Thanks,
Ken Cross