Subject: Re: Crusoe LongRun Support
To: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Jarom=EDr_Dolecek?= <jdolecek@netbsd.org>
From: Bill Squier <groo@old-ones.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 08/21/2001 15:14:27
On Tue, Aug 21, 2001 at 07:49:02PM +0200, Jaromír Dolecek wrote:
> I wonder if this might not be handled partially via the envsys(4) API,
> possibly when expanded a little to accomodate for additional
> LongRun features. Or is LongRun something entirely different
> and this would not make sense?

Not in its current state.  envsys(4) is a read-only sort of creature, designed
mostly to handle communicating the value of temperature and fan sensors to
userland.

--
Bill Squier (groo@old-ones.com)                          http://www.netbsd.org

        I know I don't deserve another chance, but this _is_ America,
        and as an American, aren't I entitled to one?  --Sideshow Bob.