Subject: Re: problems with ahc vs. format command
To: Robert Elz <kre@munnari.OZ.AU>
From: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
List: tech-kern
Date: 06/12/2001 18:52:33
On Tue, Jun 12, 2001 at 11:47:29PM +0700, Robert Elz wrote:
> this is the right way really.  And the macro (or whatever) needs to be MD
> not MI, so it can be tailored to whatever works best.

OK, any idea on how to make this MD ? A function in libkern maybe ?
If so, how to call it ? mstohz(), mstocallout(), ...

> I didn't notice before I sent my first message, but when I looked at your
> patches again, I noticed that the ncr driver actually had the test there

ncr53c9x ?
No, the way the test is done, it will overflow an integer for a 6 hour
timeout (not an unsigned integer though) and hz == 100 (with hz <= 100,
the test is always false)