Subject: Re: Patch to add console scrollback support.
To: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@umbar.vaxpower.org>
From: Mike Cheponis <mac@Wireless.Com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 06/01/2001 10:28:01
I find "natural" scrollback very helpful on other OSs.  I use screen all the
time, yet saying that scrollback should not be in because we have screen is
like saying we don't need jove in the ports because we have emacs.

-Mike

p.s. OTOH, It would be nice if some different key sequence than { Ctrl + Alt
+ Shift + Meta + Cokebottle }  PgUp|PgDown -- like maybe just PgUp and PgDown
-- were used.