Subject: Re: struct emul modification
To: Emmanuel Dreyfus <p99dreyf@criens.u-psud.fr>
From: Jaromír <jdolecek@netbsd.org>
List: tech-kern
Date: 05/17/2001 21:48:02
Emmanuel Dreyfus wrote:
> I already asked here is nobody was against moving e_flags outside of the
> __HAS_MINIMAL_EMUL ifdef in struct emul. I had no answer. Shall I assume
> anyone is okay with this?

Well, generally, other solution would be preferable. Wouldn't it
be possible to add come completely compat/linux specific code
to catch the signal and do not actually post it to Linux process
if the descriptor is a pipe? I'd hate to add some stuff which
would become obsolete the moment newpipe would go in.

Jaromir
--
Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@NetBSD.org>      http://www.ics.muni.cz/~dolecek/
NetBSD - just plain best OS! -=*=- Got spare MCA cards or docs? Hand me them!