Subject: Re: what's still using pccons ?
To: Phil Nelson <philnelson@home.com>
From: Frank van der Linden <fvdl@wasabisystems.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 05/11/2001 10:10:31
On Thu, May 10, 2001 at 09:21:28PM -0700, Phil Nelson wrote:
> That would be good.   It is a MSI K7T Pro 2-A main board.  VIA KT133
> chipset.  800 Mhz Duron.  Since I know very little about the PC arch
> and wscons, I'll need quite a bit of help in getting this done.

I can confirm this problem, I have a machine with a board in
the same family. If you plug out the keyboard and plug it back
in, it'll work ok.

I use this machine headless now, and I don't think I'll have
time to debug it, but I'm guessing that it's a timing problem
during reset.

- Frank

--
Frank van der Linden                           fvdl@wasabisystems.com