Subject: Standard definition for version dependant code.
To: NetBSD - Tech-MISC \(E-mail\) <tech-misc@netbsd.org>
From: Stephane St Hilaire <ssthilaire@hyperchip.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 05/04/2001 11:50:22

------_=_NextPart_001_01C0D4B1.ED684F30

This should be an easy question to have answered:
Is there a standard define that I can use if I want to have conditionnal
code based on the NetBSD version that my program was compiled on ? Something
along the lines of a BSD_VERSION that I could used in #ifs and so fourth.
I've tried to locate something along those lines via grep but haven't found
anything.

Thanks in advance.

Steph

------_=_NextPart_001_01C0D4B1.ED684F30

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2652.35">
<TITLE>Standard definition for version dependant code.</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>This should be an easy question to have =
answered:</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Is there a standard define that I can use if I want =
to have conditionnal code based on the NetBSD version that my program =
was compiled on ? Something along the lines of a BSD_VERSION that I =
could used in #ifs and so fourth. I've tried to locate something along =
those lines via grep but haven't found anything.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Thanks in advance.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Steph</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>