Subject: Re: CardBus PCI
To: Masanori Kanaoka <kanaoka@ann.hi-ho.ne.jp>
From: Michael Richardson <mcr@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca>
List: tech-kern
Date: 04/24/2001 14:30:41
    mcr> Now, I need to figure out how the
    mcr> interrupts are mapped.

    Masanori> I want to see your code.  Please send via E-mail or put some
    Masanori> URL.

  I have emailed to you.
  also at http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/tmp/rbus_ppb.c

  As I look through things, I think that we need to adjust the way that
PCI devices establish interrupts, or at least hack pci_intr_map
to realize that it is behind a cardbus bridge.

  The more that I think about it, the more that I think that we need
a new value for pci_chipset_tag_t. Does this make sense?

] Train travel features AC outlets with no take-off restrictions|gigabit is no[
]   Michael Richardson, Solidum Systems   Oh where, oh where has|problem  with[
]     mcr@solidum.com   www.solidum.com   the little fishy gone?|PAX.port 1100[