Subject: Re: CardBus PCI
To: Masanori Kanaoka <kanaoka@ann.hi-ho.ne.jp>
From: Michael Richardson <mcr@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca>
List: tech-kern
Date: 04/22/2001 16:37:50
    Masanori> $
    Masanori> $   I've hacked together a dev/cardbus/rbus_ppb.c from
    Masanori> pci/ppb.c and if_fxp_cardbus.c.

    Masanori> I'm very interesting this device and your code.
    Masanori> Plase tech me about these. or point any URL.

  The device is at http://www.magma.com/

  The code does not compile yet.

    Masanori> $   3) I think that all of the devices behind this cardbus->PCI
    Masanori> will have to
    Masanori> $   have physical addresses assigned to them.
    Masanori> $   This would seem be doable via pci_addr_fixup(), no?

    Masanori> The latest pci_addr_fixup fixup only bus #0 to avoid conflict AGP device.
    Masanori> I have a patch that Does not fixup if device is AGP.

  Please send.

] Train travel features AC outlets with no take-off restrictions|gigabit is no[
]   Michael Richardson, Solidum Systems   Oh where, oh where has|problem  with[
]     mcr@solidum.com   www.solidum.com   the little fishy gone?|PAX.port 1100[