Subject: Re: CardBus PCI
To: None <mcr@solidum.com>
From: Masanori Kanaoka <kanaoka@ann.hi-ho.ne.jp>
List: tech-kern
Date: 04/22/2001 22:55:19
Hi,

   Subject: CardBus PCI

$ (manufacturer 0x0, product 0x0) Digital Equipment DECchip 21152 PCI-PCI Bridge (PCI bridge, revision 0x03) at cardbus1 dev 0 function 0 not configured
$
$   I've hacked together a dev/cardbus/rbus_ppb.c from pci/ppb.c and if_fxp_cardbus.c.

I'm very interesting this device and your code.
Plase tech me about these. or point any URL.

$   3) I think that all of the devices behind this cardbus->PCI will have to
$   have physical addresses assigned to them.
$   This would seem be doable via pci_addr_fixup(), no?

The latest pci_addr_fixup fixup only bus #0 to avoid conflict AGP device.
I have a patch that Does not fixup if device is AGP.

Regards!
---
 Masanori Kanaoka	kanaoka@ann.hi-ho.ne.jp