Subject: Re: Kernel include files proposal
To: matthew green <mrg@eterna.com.au>
From: Jaromír <jdolecek@netbsd.org>
List: tech-kern
Date: 04/11/2001 18:31:09
matthew green wrote:
> perhaps it would have been wise to post a list of what headers you
> felt were candidates for removal first?

Perhaps. Since I checked the tree myself and was quite consident
the list of "needed headers" is complete and minimal, I though it's
not necessary to review it.

> i'm also not sure that it is wise to remove all the makefiles for all
> these directories because they don't have headers to install...

This one is purely cosmetical. I think it's better to remove defunct
stuff. Less things to checkout, at very least.

Jaromir
--
Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@NetBSD.org>      http://www.ics.muni.cz/~dolecek/
NetBSD - just plain best OS! -=<>=- Got spare MCA cards or docs? Hand me them!