Subject: Re: kern/11627 and 1.5.1 beta
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
From: Jon Lindgren <jlindgren@slk.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 04/09/2001 14:02:51
On Mon, 9 Apr 2001, Manuel Bouyer wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 09, 2001 at 09:26:41AM -0400, Jon Lindgren wrote:
> > Would it be possible to remove "isa at pci*" and "eisa at pci*" lines from
> > the GENERIC and INSTALL config files for 1.5.1?  I know there was some
> > discussion about this a while ago, but I don't remember a conclusion to
> > it.  Will this break other machines?
>
> Changing 'isa* at pci?' to 'isa0 at pci?' should be enouth, I think.

Cool - do I need to send this to any particular body, or can someone make
the change?  Let me know if you'd like me to do something... I'll
certainly test the boot floppies/GENERIC once it's been done.

Thanks!

-
Jon
 - The opinions expressed are not necesarily those of my employer.
   "I wonder how many people actually read my .sig?"