Subject: Re: ACL
To: None <wojtek@wojtek.from.pl>
From: Konrad Schroder <perseant@hitl.washington.edu>
List: tech-kern
Date: 04/03/2001 12:59:34
On Tue, 3 Apr 2001 wojtek@wojtek.from.pl wrote:

> > Did you read Phil's notes? How do you put yourself in 17 groups at once?
>
> never have need for that

I think that's the point: *you* don't, but other people do.  Phil Nelson
does, according to his post.  I do.

I would like to be able to use NetBSD where I currently use Solaris at
work, but I can't, for this and other reasons.  Saying "if you want that
you have to not use NetBSD" is not a winning argument to my ears.

Konrad Schroder          http://www.hitl.washington.edu/people/perseant/
Information Tech & Services   Box 352142 -or- 215 Fluke Hall, Mason Road
Human Interface Technology Lab                  University of Washington
Voice: 206.616.1478   FAX: 206.543.5380          Seattle, WA, 98195, USA