Subject: Re: UBC, interactive performance, etc
To: Frank van der Linden <fvdl@wasabisystems.com>
From: Lars Heidieker <lars@heidieker.de>
List: tech-kern
Date: 04/03/2001 20:23:01
For me it would look right to make vnode pages that are not mapped by any
process inactive.
This would allow the fs cache to grow to approx 1/3 of main mem and it
would be able to use even more memory if it is free.
Merging the two inactive queues improves the paging behaviour, I have
treied that anon and vnode pages get paged much more smoothly....

lars