Subject: NetBSD Programming Job Opportunity in Montreal
To: None <Sandra@CPUSOFT.com>
From: Sandra Vissani <Sandra@CPUSOFT.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 03/14/2001 15:13:58
Hello,

My name is Sandra from the company Cpusoft Corporation. We are a
hardware/software development consulting firm. I work as a technical
recruiter and I have recently been assigned to find a "guru" in NetBSD
programming for a Montreal position.
Since I did not know anything about this technology, I performed a search
where
I have found you: a whole "community" of NetBSDer's.

My question to you is; Would you be able to inform me as to where I can find
resources for a NetBSD project in Montreal? Can you refer me to someone or
to a website that offers BSD consulting? Maybe you, yourself may be
interesed in this project.

Please let me know if you have any information.You can reach me at any of
the contact information provided here-below.
Any help is appreciated.

Thank You
Best Regards,

Sandra Vissani