Subject: Re: "The BSD Way" [was Re: Support for ACLs]
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Christos Zoulas <christos@zoulas.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 03/12/2001 16:51:15
In article <200103111438.BAA28179@avalon.reed.wattle.id.au>,
Darren Reed <darrenr@reed.wattle.id.au> wrote:

>Just quickly, I agree about the decision making progress issue you have
>raised.  There are two sides to this: one is you seemingly have people
>being ignored and the other is unless someone makes a decision, there
>will be neverending discussion.  It'd be nice to see core being able to
>take a role in contencious discussions but then that'd mean core getting
>off its ass and doing something that the group as a whole could see.
>Pigs might fly too.

Darren, have you noticed that the the people who participate most
in the list discussions produce the least amount of code? Or is it
just me? Maybe you missed my post on the subject, but I mentioned
in the past week that I would like to see both ffs and nfs solaris
compatible ACL's.

I think though you might have missed my message because it was too
short.  I will make a concentrated effort to pad my messages in
the future so they are not accidentally ignored.

Reading "The BSD Way" and Listening to Limp Bizkit's "My Way"...
De-ja-vu...

christos