Subject: Re: 1.5 ftp proxy (pr #11133)
To: Stephen Welker <stephen.welker@nemostar.com.au>
From: Olaf Seibert <rhialto@polderland.nl>
List: tech-kern
Date: 02/14/2001 11:40:21
On Wed 14 Feb 2001 at 16:55:54 +1100, Stephen Welker wrote:
> I wonder if this is related to PR:kern/11670?
>
> Recalling that kern/11670 also exhibited strange blocking behaviour with
> ipf after upgrading from NetBSD 1.4.1 to 1.4.3.

Reading that PR, I checked the state of my sysctl net.inet.ip.forwarding
setting, and lo and behold, it was off. Now I certainly do not recall
turning it off, when the NAT stopped working it was just between one
webpage and the next, or something like that. When I get home and can
turn on another machine, I shall try if it works again.

> Stephen.
-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert - rhialto@polder --Soep van de dag, wat zal dat zijn
\X/ land.nl     --wat kan dat wezen, beter maar het ergste vrezen -Boy Bensdorp