Subject: Re: New snapshot of raster/Unicode console driver available
To: Bang Jun-Young <bjy@mogua.org>
From: Reinoud Zandijk <imago@kabel065011.kabel.utwente.nl>
List: tech-kern
Date: 02/12/2001 17:57:02
Hi Bang Jun-Young,

On Mon, 12 Feb 2001, Bang Jun-Young wrote:
> Yes, but it makes sense when and only when the display driver supports
> framebuffer.

Well all computer I have here only have a normal framebuffer :) i.e. all
graphics, so thats not the issue here :)

> > or can it be made so ? i.e. does it work on pmax ? (no VGA)
>
> What graphics card are you using on pmax platform? If it's not compatible
> with VGA, simply it won't work.

Well a (sfb0 at tc0 slot 0 offset 0x0: 1280x1024x8 console) card ... but I
was mere asking of if i'll follow up on wscons for arm32 i would like to
make a good start :) ...

Take care,
Reinoud