Subject: Cyclades Cyclom-8Yo+P card
To: None <>
From: None <>
List: tech-kern
Date: 02/08/2001 09:10:23
     Sorry to post is issue here, but I haven't had any response from
tech-misc  nor from netbsd-help mailing list
Could any one tell me if the card mentioned above is supported by NetBSD
     I am  trying to use a Cyclades Cyclom-8Yo+P card for a dial in server
on NetBSD-1.5. I have got the machine booted and seeing the card (cy
-8port), and I have created the device files for the lines after modifying
MAKEDEV (BTW could someone update this file on the distribution) using the
major device number as found in conf.c.    When I use tip to test the
connection to the modem, tip starts but wont echo or do anything in fact.
Tip won't even exit properly.  Could anyone please help me. I am really
stuck now.

Your Friendly IT Staff

Raj RossRakesh
Network Administrator