Subject: Re: Strange VM behaviour
To: Chuck Silvers <chuq@chuq.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: tech-kern
Date: 02/05/2001 09:46:50
	I may have seen something similar on a NetBSD/i386 1.5 box.
	running convert from ImageMagik on a 64 page fax tiff document -
	the machine just 'goes silent' (no network, console or disk) for
	quite a few seconds (was a central http/samba server, so I didn't
	really have a chance to play).

		David/absolute		-- www.netbsd.org: No hype required --