Subject: Re: thorpej_scsipi vs ahc/isp
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
From: Luke Mewburn <lukem@wasabisystems.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 01/16/2001 10:06:31
On Mon, Jan 15, 2001 at 10:07:43PM +0100, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 13, 2001 at 04:18:00PM +0100, Sean Doran wrote:
> >
> > Hi -
> >
> >   Is there any hope for ahc/isp support in thorpej_scsipi?
> > I can play with these controllers, rather than the ones that
> > seem supported in that branch. :-(
>
> I'm working on ahc. But this one isn't straitforward :(

Would it be easier to just start with the latest version of Justin
Gibb's ahc code, which we don't have because its framework was
organised to the FreeBSD CAM architecture not long after we did a
major import of it?

He's also released a `linux' version which may be more portable:
	http://people.freebsd.org/~gibbs/linux/

Luke.