Subject: Re: midiio.h typo?
To: Lennart Augustsson <lennart@augustsson.net>
From: Berndt Josef Wulf <wulf@ping.net.au>
List: tech-kern
Date: 01/06/2001 22:00:10
Lennart Augustsson wrote
> Berndt Josef Wulf wrote:
>
> > There is still lots of stuff missing for sequencer, synthesizer and
> > midi functionality. I don't think that it is just a matter of cleaning
> > up one file.
>
> I guess they've added things since I last looked at the Linux MIDI stuff then.
>
> Can you give an example of what's missing?

Yep...

This is the code in question....

ftp://ftp.ping.net.au/pub/unix/audio/libkmid.tar.gz

which is part of the kdelibs2 source tree containing the macros
in question that won't work with the current libossaudio. I've modified
the Makefile enabling it to compile standalone. It also contains
the soundcard.h header file that I've modified to include all definitions
that are needed for this project called soundcard.h.new.

The libkmid library comes with its own test suite located inside the
test directory.

Do you see a chance of having a look at this? I'm willing to help
where ever I can... perhaps a few instructions will get me going
again.. ;-)

cheerio Berndt
--
Name    : Berndt Josef Wulf            | +++ With BSD on Packet Radio +++
E-Mail  : wulf@ping.net.au             |    tfkiss, tnt, dpbox, wampes