Subject: Re: wscons scroll support
To: Paolo Losi <p.losi@lombardiacom.it>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: tech-kern
Date: 01/04/2001 09:21:46
	Just tried this out, and it works really well, though I did find a
	couple of small points:
	    a) Switching virtual consoles resets the scroll buffer
	    b) Scrolling up and down while the rc scripts are running
	       results in lost characters at the start of some lines
	       eg: " ounting all filesystems..."
	    c) http://www.pao.lombardiacom.it/scroll/ has 'sys/' missing
	       from /usr/src/sys/dev/ic/pcdisplayvar.h

	Good work so far :)