Subject: wscons scroll support
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Paolo Losi <p.losi@lombardiacom.it>
List: tech-kern
Date: 01/03/2001 01:38:35
Hi again,
	I've finally cleaned up the code for wscons scroll support.
You could find the latest patch always at
http://www.pao.lombardiacom.it/scroll .
There's also an open PR (kern/11874) as Manuel suggested.
As far as the "look and feel" is concerned, the proposed solution
is again the old one: Ctrl-Shift-PgUp/PgDown. Looking
at wskbd.c code suggests that this is by far the easiest and cleanest
solution (I would also add "consistent" to have at least a good reason
:))
Moreover the elections for the best solution gave the same result as
the USA president elections :).

I would really like to see wscons scroll support added to the NetBSD
kernel
so I'll be glad to modify, recode, rewrite this work in order to make it
acceptable for inclusion.
	Thanks
		Paolo