Subject: Re: midiio.h typo?
To: Lennart Augustsson <lennart@augustsson.net>
From: Berndt Josef Wulf <wulf@ping.net.au>
List: tech-kern
Date: 12/31/2000 13:08:36
Lennart Augustsson wrote
> [Sorry for the late replay, but majordomo had, AGAIN, unsubscribed me
> from a random NetBSD list, this time tech-kern.]
>
> > whilst browsing through the header files for multimedia support, I
> > found the following snipped that gave me an error on compile...
>
> > midiio.h:129
> > #define SYNTH_SUB_SAMPLE_TYPE_BASIC     0x10
> > #define SYNTH_SUB_SAMPLE_TYPE_GUS       SAMPLE_TYPE_BASIC
> >                                         ^^^^^^
> Yes, a typo.
>

> > Unfortunately it looks as if this is work in progress. Any ideas when
> > this gets implemented/completed?
> Well, all it really needs is a cleaned up copy of what Linux has in soundcard.h.

There is still lots of stuff missing for sequencer, synthesizer and
midi functionality. I don't think that it is just a matter of cleaning
up one file.

cheerio Berndt
--
Name    : Berndt Josef Wulf            | +++ With BSD on Packet Radio +++
E-Mail  : wulf@ping.net.au             |    tfkiss, tnt, dpbox, wampes