Subject: Re: UBC snapshot available, call for testers
To: Chuck Silvers <chuq@chuq.com>
From: Scott Ellis <scotte@warped.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 11/19/2000 12:03:51
Using i386 -current as of Nov 19th, UBC patches applied, everything seems to
work as it does w/o the UBC patches except for Cyrus IMAPd 2.0.7.

With the UBC patches applied, the ctl_mboxlist process gets stuck in a loop,
consuming 100% cpu time, and not responding to requests.  I did not have
time to trace what were it was looping (will try and do that another day,
when I can take the system offline for more than 10 mins), and see what on
earth is going on. ;-)

Using the non-UBC version of the same kernel, ctl_mboxlist works normally.

Has anyone else experienced this, or is Cyrus-IMAP 2.0.7 working fine for
others w/UBC?

    ScottE