Subject: Re: System chassis gadgets driver
To: Jason R Thorpe <>
From: Al B. Snell <>
List: tech-kern
Date: 11/13/2000 05:07:58
On Mon, 13 Nov 2000, Jason R Thorpe wrote:

> We already have "sysmon", which is a clearing house for environmental
> sensors, watchdog timers, and the like.

Where is it? I can't find it :-(

pkgsrc? base system? where? "locate sysmon" brings back nothing... nothing
in /etc/rc* about it; nothing called sysmon is in my path (NetBSD 1.4.2)

It'd be nice to be able to change /dev/chassis back to /dev/panel, though,
if it was reduced purely to indicators, pushbuttons, switches, and dot
matrix panels.

                       Alaric B. Snell BEng ACGI  http://RF.Cx/