Subject: Blocking sendto? (throughput test)
To: None <>
From: Espen Jorde <>
List: tech-kern
Date: 11/06/2000 10:16:12

Is there anybody out there who knows if it is possible to issue a blocking
call for sending something to a UDP socket?

I get either a error asking to increase NMBCLUSTERS, if I do that, I get
"fxp0: device timeout". Any sugestions?

I'm trying to test the maximal throughput using a standard process of
reading a file and sending it using either sendto or write to a already
"connected" UDP socket. I'm doing this to compare it to some new syscall's
using a share zero-copy datapath.