Subject: Kernel Employment
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Suzie Rothwell <srothwell@srdi.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 11/01/2000 15:05:49
Allow me to introduce myself.  I am Suzie Rothwell, Technical Recruiter for
SRDi in Austin, TX.  I found where you had been "chatting" on the Internet
about kernel issues.  I have a Jr. and Sr. level Kernel Programmer position
in
Austin, TX with Sun Microsystems.  If you would be interested in
hearing more about the opportunities, please email me indicating three
dates/times that you would be available for a 30 minute phone interview, and
I will email back a time that works into my schedule.  In the interim,
please visit our web site to gain a better idea of who we are and what we do
at SRDi.  I look forward to the opportunity to speak with you.

Sincerely,
Suzie Rothwell
Technical Recruiter
SRDi