Subject: PR 11094, 9149 (lfs_cleanerd memleak): plea for merge in 1.5
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Jesse Off <joff@gci-net.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 10/28/2000 22:24:25
I attached what I believe to be a fix to a particularly evil
lfs_cleanerd bug described in PR 11094 and 9149 to PR bin/11094 around
two weeks ago.  I just wanted to make sure at least someone takes a look
at it or merges it into 1.5 before the 1.5 release cutoff.  Or, if
something is wrong with the patch, to please let me know so I can fix
it.  Currently, lfs_cleanerd can leak around 18-50 megabytes of memory
on me in a relatively short period of time without this patch.  I'd hate
to see this bug ship in 1.5, especially when a fix is already known.

http://www.NetBSD.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=11094
http://www.NetBSD.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=9149

//Jesse Off