Subject: Re: UBC snapshot available, call for testers
To: Jared D. McNeill <jmcneill@invisible.yi.org>
From: Chuck Silvers <chuq@chuq.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 10/28/2000 20:24:05
oops, that's just some leftover debugging stuff.
I made a new diff that compiles with the various debug options turned off.

btw, when you need to update from one diff to another,
a convenient way is:

	patch -R < olddiff
	cvs update
	patch < newdiff

(not that you'll want to do that for this silly change,
I just forgot to include that in the original message.)

-Chuck