Subject: [furuta@sra.co.jp: Re: Dumping autoconf info from DDB]
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Frank van der Linden <fvdl@wasabisystems.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 10/20/2000 19:59:24
Here's a message that was posted earlier this year about this
subject. The source patches I saw from Uchiyama indicate
some progress / rewrites since then, so I'm not sure how
up-to-date this information is, but I'm posting it here
to avoid duplicate effort.

- Frank

----- Forwarded message from Atsushi Furuta <furuta@sra.co.jp> -----