Subject: Installed wscons headers.
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Simon Burge <simonb@wasabisystems.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 10/15/2000 13:45:19
At the moment, we install the following headers into
/usr/include/dev/wscons

        ascii.h wscons_callbacks.h wscons_raster.h wscons_rfont.h
        wsconsio.h wsdisplay_usl_io.h wsdisplayvar.h wsemulvar.h
        wseventvar.h wskbdvar.h wsksymdef.h wsksymvar.h wsmousevar.h

From looking at the files themselves and checking our source tree and
the xfree source tree, we probably only need

        ascii.h wsconsio.h wsdisplay_usl_io.h wsksymdef.h wsksymvar.h

to be installed in /usr/include/dev/wscons.  Any objections to making
this change?

Simon.
NetBSD Sales, Support and Service:  http://www.wasabisystems.com/