Subject: Re: Booting multiuser from floppy.
To: James Chacon <jchacon@genuity.net>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: tech-kern
Date: 09/02/2000 00:21:37
	This is really nice thing you have put together here Roger :)

	Would there be any chance you could submit a set of diffs
	for 1.5 via send-pr for this - I can see if it can get added to
	the main tree. You might want to pick a different name to
	telnet because if all goes well we should have ssh in the
	tree as well, at which point an 'ssh+telnet' version becomes
	very interesting :)

                David/absolute
			       -- www.netbsd.org: A pmap for every occasion --