Subject: re: pci_conf_read pci_conf write
To: John Hawkinson <jhawk@MIT.EDU>
From: matthew green <mrg@eterna.com.au>
List: tech-kern
Date: 08/05/2000 00:25:25

   Is that the best description we can manage? We should have a section
   9 manapge for it (hint: if a user asks and an answer comes over the
   mailing list, that's grounds for a manpage if the question was
   about a ernel function). I'm a little reluctant to just put the above
   text in such a manpage, but it's better than nothing.

*sigh*  i was avoiding saying this, but, i have a pci.9 i have been
writing slowly over the past year.  if someone would like to finish
it up, i'd be very happy to get it off my plate!