Subject: Re: File I/O in hardware device driver
To: Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 07/28/2000 16:33:56
On Fri, 28 Jul 2000, Matthew Jacob wrote:

# Yes. It's from Bill Pittore and Joe Provino from Sun's East Coast division-
# they developed it out of the modload stuff they did for RoadRunner (4.0 based
# i386- 25Mhz!). Joe Provino, btw, worked with Bruce Cutler at DEC on RSX-11
# before Cutler went off to do VMS.

# Jeez- this whole thing could turn into another dump technology love
# fest, so I won't answer your comments unless you want to chat via
# private email... :-)

Done.  No flamefest intended (though I do seem to be carrying large
amounts of cursed flares...).

# -matt
				--*greywolf;
--
BSD:  Don't login as root, use the su command.