Subject: Re: bin/7249 - slow down, take a deep breath...
To: None <tbr@acm.org>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 07/18/2000 15:06:33
On Tue, 18 Jul 2000, Tom Rushworth wrote:

# Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 11:06:18 -0700
# From: Tom Rushworth <tbr@mannynkapy.net>
# To: Jim Reid <jim@rfc1035.com>
# Cc: Mike Cheponis <mac@wireless.com>, Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>,
#      tech-kern@netbsd.org
#
# On Tue, Jul 18, 2000 at 11:43:06AM +0100, Jim Reid wrote:
# > >>>>> "Mike" == Mike Cheponis <mac@Wireless.Com> writes:
# [Many angry words obscuring a few ideas snipped.]

On reflection, some were angry.  I'll take that off line.

But some were incredulous.  I think that the ability to do this
as an extension and an option are fine.  To replace, outright,
man pages and the manner in which they are viewed would be folly.

(Just to be sure, did everyone catch the words "extension" and "option"?
 I'm not negating the idea, is that clear?)

				--*greywolf;
--
NetBSD, Net Improvement.