Subject: how to use syscalls
To: None <>
From: Robin Kumar <>
List: tech-kern
Date: 06/25/2000 11:48:29
I was trying to add a system call to NetBSD 1.4.1.
What i have done is added the entries in
syscalls.master and some other syscall files. I have
added code for syscall in xyz.c.It is has been
also, but the problem is i do not know how can i
use it from a user process.
	What has to be done to call it from a C
programme.Please answer in detail as i donot know
anything about it.I want to mention one more thing
i do not have /usr/src/lib rather i have
   Is ther any other way like in Linux,one can use
standard macros in C programme to call a system call.

Do You Yahoo!?