Subject: Re: [network driver] Device not configured error
To: Manuel Bouyer <>
From: Vikram <>
List: tech-kern
Date: 06/19/2000 09:57:39
Thank you very much friends!!,
    About the "Device not configured"!! It is solved.
I was facing that problem because of a very foolish mistake.
I had hardcoded the media to 100baseTX in the driver code while in ifconfig
I had asked to configure the the driver with "media autoselect" That was all
and now my if_start function is getting called.Thanx a lot for that.
About Code and driver's document and driver's diary I will try to be with
all that soon.
My interrupt function is yet to be called.If any problem comes I will be

Thanks to all of you,