Subject: RE: disk caching
To: '' <>
From: Andy Sporner <>
List: tech-kern
Date: 04/12/2000 11:33:23
I am not sure I like their approach, but as you
have already figured out, there is some advantage
to throwing memory at it.

Speaking somewhat out of a little ignorance, isn't
there a BUFPCT kernel tunable that instructs how
much system memory to assign to the disk buffer

What would be cool is to be able to dynamically
change this on demand.