Subject: Re: LKM probe/attachement
To: samuel Lellouche <samuel.Lellouche@epita.fr>
From: Dr. Rene Hexel <rh@vip.at>
List: tech-kern
Date: 03/29/2000 09:38:37
samuel Lellouche wrote:

> Anyone know any LKM that attaches a device ?
> or can give me any documentation about LKM ?

  Have you looked at the old Amiga audio driver LKMs as Ignatios and
Hubert suggested earlier?  They might be a good starting point for you.
Here are the references, in case you missed them:

On Sun, 6 Feb 2000 04:16:39 +0100 (MET), Hubert Feyrer wrote:

 > If Ignatios doesn't have it any more, it _may_ be available in one of
the
 > remaining mirrors of the former NetBSD-Amiga site - the one at

ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/mirrors/ftp.uni-regensburg.de/pub/NetBSD-Amiga/
 > still seems to have all the files.

 > At

ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/mirrors/ftp.uni-regensburg.de/pub/NetBSD-Amiga/experimental/bin12/
 > the files audio-src12.tar.gz, audio-src12.readme  and
audio-src12.tar.gz
 > may be of interrest. (Someone should save that archive... the master
site
 > here in regensburg is gone due to a disk crash)

  Perhaps there you find the answers you need.

  Cheers
      ,
   Rene