Subject: Re: initio 9100 UW
To: None <>
From: Thomas Graichen <>
List: tech-kern
Date: 03/19/2000 22:33:52
Alex Withers <> wrote:

> I poked around the archives and it seems this was discussed shortly.  I've
> got an initio 9100 UW and was wondering if anyone had any luck with this
> on netbsd.  I would really like to run netbsd on my main machine but
> everything I've got uses this card. :)

there's a driver from initio themself now completely under BSD
copyright which (at least the i91u part) might be a good start
for you (it's a FreeBSD driver - but it contains also non-cam-
ified things inside) ... but don't expect any wonders from
this driver :-)

simply look at their site - if you can't find it just ask me
again - so i'll look again

                                                        innominate AG
                                                    networking people
fon: +49.30.308806-13 fax: -77 web: pgp: /pgp/tg