Subject: Re: adding system calls-
To: Frank van der Linden <frank@wins.uva.nl>
From: David Stanhope <dms@foxinternet.net>
List: tech-kern
Date: 03/17/2000 02:03:12
don't know if this is your problem or not, but one issue I had using a lkm
to add a
system call, is that there different system call tables for a.out and elf
executables and
the standard lkm stuff only changes the elf tables, and my test programs
were compiled
for a.out.
Dave Stanhope
dms@stanhope.org